Georgia Athletic Officials Association
of High Schools
National Association of Athletic Officials
Amatuer Baseball Umpires Association
Every umpire that wants to attend a baseball camp in 2017 MUST REGISTER ONLINE with GHSA. Select the camp you want to attend and submit your registration.
- If you mail your registration fee you must mail your check or money order to the camp Director. The 2017 fee is $65.00. The address for the camp director is on the camp schedule you will see when you proceed.
- You do not have to send your payment prior to the camp BUT YOU MUST REGISTER before the camp deadline to avoid the late fee of $25.00. You can pay your camp fee at the camp when you sign-in or you can mail it to the camp director. Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to the camp director.
- If you attend a camp and fail to register online, you will be required to pay the $25.00 late fee (or walk-up fee).
- Each camp has a registration deadline.
- On the camp registration form, you are asked for the last 4 digits of your social security number. The form indicates that this information is optional, however, it is strongly recommended that you provide the last 4 digits of your social security number; GHSA identifies each official by these numbers.
These Forms will open in a separate Window.
To return to this page, close the form (Window)